Monday, June 25, 2012

Little A

It's hard to believe Little A is already 18 months. Where is the time going? It's been so fun getting to know his personality and already seeing how unique and different he is from his older brother. At this age Mr C would hardly sit still, but Little A is more than content just sitting and hanging out with momma. I think God knew I needed a rest, especially with the addition of their younger sister.
Little A certainly has his days, but for the most part he is a great joy. I'm not looking forward to the terrible twos, but at least I have some hard core experience now. They have already started somewhat, but I'm more hopeful this time around.
The best is to watch how much he already loves his little sis. He can be a bit rough at times, but responds well to redirection.
Mr C and he can play well too, although Mr C tends to smother him a bit which he is not a huge fan of at this time. I can't wait to see even more of his personality as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment