Saturday, August 14, 2010

What are you going to do?

Well, I knew it was probably too good to be true. Mr C hadn't woken up in the middle of the night for weeks until yesterday around 3 a.m. Although it was actually very easy to put him back to sleep. A quick brushing, 2 minutes of rocking and he was back to sleep before I even laid him in bed. However, I was not as lucky.

After tossing and turning for a couple hours, right when I was just about back to sleep again, I hear "Mommy, I need help!" At six in the morning, I groggily walked into the bathroom to find Mr C sitting on the toilet. "What do you need help with?" I said. Mr C proceeded to tell me that his lightning McQueen miniature car was in the toilet. I looked in the toilet and only found a nice pile of you know what.

I said, "I don't think so honey, I don't see him." He said, "No mom, he's under my poop." What!?! "How did he get under there??" "I don't know." he said. Just great, but what are you going to do, right? Nothing like fishing out a toy from underneath a pile of poop at 6 a.m. Gotta love little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment