Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Spring Highlights

Has it really been March since my last post? Where has the time gone? Life sure is busier with two. I can't believe Little A is about to be 6 months old already. CRAZY!?!? Well, we have been living in the fast lane over the past few months. Returning to work was a transition for me, but we have found a great sitter to watch Little A, so I feel better about the 1-2 days a week I have to spend away from him.

I love that part of my job involves working on my website the Child Behavior Guide because I can easily do so in my spare time while at home with the kiddos. Mr C has certainly been keeping us entertained lately. Some of my favorites...

"Mom, what is poop made of?"

Me - "What are you doing?" (He is staring into space while sitting at the dinner table in front of his food)
Mr C. - "I'm just pretending to watch a movie."
Me - "What movie?"
Mr C - "Um, it's just a movie about me."

Me - "You need to clean your room please."
Mr C - " But mom, I can't cause I'm a penguin and penguin's don't have hands." (as he waddles across the floor)

Little A is getting so big and I can hardly believe it. He just popped his first two bottom teeth and his been a bit fussy, but still pretty darn good despite his pain. Both still seem to be getting along well, but Little A isn't quite getting into his stuff yet, so we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment