Thursday, June 17, 2010

Waterpark fun

We went to a waterpark over the weekend and Mr C had a blast. He was able to go down the big slide in a tube with another adult and loved it. He pretty much just asked to do that the entire time we were there. I wasn't able to take him myself because Mr C is going to be a big brother, but my family was great at helping me out.

The waterpark was in Sheboygan, Wisconsin and thankfully it was inside because the weather was cold! It must have dropped 20-30 degrees between our home and the vacation spot. Mr C did great in the car and loved getting to spend time with all of his cousins. I was of course exhausted by the end of it all, but it's worth it when you see the smiles on your child's face.

The only issues we had was with all the fun he didn't get much sleep and ended up being pretty emotional by the last day. Small price to pay for a ton of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment